Michael R. Haenn, Jr.
Consultant to Clarion/Samuels Associates
Michael Haenn, Jr. is a consultant to Clarion/Samuels Associates. Mr. Haenn has 18 years of real estate appraisal and consulting experience. He has worked on a diverse array of projects in his career including:
- Land valuation for residential and commercial development;
- Eminent domain/expert testimony support;
- Impact of downzoning on land value;
- Impacts of externalities on commercial and residential property value;
- Conservation and preservation easement valuation; and
- Demographic/economic market analysis.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Practicing Affiliate, Appraisal Institute, Philadelphia Metropolitan Chapter
- PA Real Estate Sales License
Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate from the Pennsylvania State University, 1999
Outside the Firm
Michael enjoys spending time with his wife and three children. He is an outdoor enthusiast who enjoys hiking, cycling, swimming and the occasional long run. He plays in competitive co-ed volleyball and platform tennis leagues for additional entertainment.